STORE / CUSTOMER CARE
Online Store Frequently Asked Questions
We hope you find your answers below. To search more FAQs or to contact Customer care directly, please visit our Contact Page.
- What types of payment do you accept?We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.
- How safe is my credit card information?Rest assured that your data is safe. We utilize industry-leading technology (such as SSL – Secure Sockets Layer protocol) to ensure your information is kept safe. Our software encrypts all confidential information and guards it both physically and electronically via the server, which is accessible only to authorized computers.
- How quickly should I expect a response to my online order?You will receive an email confirmation of your order. Most email receipts are received within fifteen minutes. If you do not immediately receive your receipt, please allow up to twenty-four hours for it to be delivered before contacting us. If you have not received your receipt, please also check your SPAM folder, as it may have been automatically stopped and moved into your SPAM or Junk Mail folder instead of being sent to your inbox.
- How will I know when my order ships?You will receive a confirmation email once your order ships. Please be sure to enter your correct email during checkout.
- What are my shipping options and charges?At checkout, you have the option to choose either UPS or the USPS for delivery. Applicable shipping charges will be listed on the checkout page.
- I’ve just placed my order; when will it ship?Orders are processed within 1-2 days after your order is placed. Orders are processed and shipped during business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Holidays). Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will be processed the following Monday.
- Do you ship to international addresses?Unfortunately at this time, we only ship to addresses within the 50 United States.
- What is your return policy?Unopened products may be returned for an exchange or credit (on the original credit card used for the order). Products must be returned within 30 days of shipment date, along with original invoice.
- Can I change or cancel my order?Unfortunately, once your order has been successfully submitted on-line, you are unable to cancel or change the order.
- What does “This item is on Backorder” mean?Occasionally, some products might be unavailable at the time you wish to purchase. We work diligently to ensure full product availability. Please check back with us soon to find the latest product status.
Concentre de Collagene FAQ
- What are the benefits of Concentré de Collagène?Concentré de Collagène is the only serum available on the market that directly infuses much-needed collagen in its whole molecular form into your scalp. Collagen dramatically rejuvenates the scalp’s epidermis in the same way it acts as a filler on the face, leaving the scalp healthier and effectively reversing damage caused by excessive color treatments and over-styling. The formula addresses a wide range of scalp and hair issues such as thinning, breakage, hair loss, scalp irritation and/or dandruff.
- Why is collagen so important? Your skin is composed primarily of water and collagen. As you age, natural collagen production decreases, thus making your scalp more susceptible to damage. An unhealthy scalp can lead to thinning hair, breakage, hair loss, scalp irritation and dandruff. Roy partnered with eco-chemists from The Caltech Institute to pioneer a new process to deliver collagen in its whole form to the skin.
- How often should I use Concentré de Collagène?This product should be used as part of your regular hair care routine. Those with colored or over-styled hair can use daily, while those with healthier hair and scalp can use a few times a week (but always apply on clean, towel-dried hair).
- What hair types benefit most from Concentré de Collagène?The product can be beneficial for all hair types. Those with healthy hair can use it as a preventative and strengthening measure, while those with damaged, thinning, or ageing hair can use it to rejuvenate and restore scalp to its optimal health.
- How soon will I see results?The product was developed as a long-term treatment to replenish and restore collagen in the scalp area. Therefore, long-term benefits will begin to be realized during the average cell turnover of 3-4 weeks. Consistent and frequent use over time will create a healthy scalp environment to encourage healthier hair. Immediate benefits include increased volume at the roots when serum is applied pre-blow dry.
- What is the difference between Serie Expert and Texture Expert?Serie Expert is a haircare system designed to treat the hair’s molecular structure from the core to the surface. A range of shampoos, masques, conditioners, and leave-in treatments designed to address specific hair needs. Texture Expert is a line of styling products that includes cosmetic benefits such as repair, protection, and conditioning. The line provides targeted results for a range of hair types.
- What if I have multiple hair concerns? How do I choose the right product?Many of us deal with problematic hair in more than one area. When choosing between product lines, decide which problem is most important to you. If you have severely dry and/or damaged hair, we recommend treating that problem first in order to restore hair to its optimal health. Additionally, product lines can be mixed and matched to suit your needs.
- Are all of the products safe for color-treated hair?Yes. The entire product line is safe for color-treated hair.
- How do I know which product is best for my hair type?
HAIR TYPE RECOMMENDED PRODUCT LINE Colored Vitamino Color
Delicate Color (sulfate-free)
Highlighted Lumino Contrast Unmanageable/Frizzy Liss Ultime Normal/Dry Intense Repair Very Dry/Damaged Absolut Repair Cellular Weak/Fragile Force Vector
Desired Result Hair Type Limp Medium/Thick Coarse/Rebellious DEFINITION Architexture
Volume Expand Spray
SMOOTHING Liss Ardent
Smooth Velours Fluid Intense
SHINE/ANTI-FRIZZ Liss Ultime Serum
HOLD Freezing Mist
Infinium 2 Regular Hold
Infinium 3 Strong Hold
Infinium 4 Extreme Hold
Infinium 4 Extreme Hold (Travel Size)
- Are your products 100% authentic?All of our products are guaranteed 100% authentic. We work directly with L’Oreal Professionnel and its distributors to ensure you receive a high-quality product. In fact, it’s the same products we use and sell in our New York salon! Most importantly, we only sell the most current products, not out-of-date ones like other on-line stores.
We can be reached at email@example.com. Online inquiries will be answered Monday thru Friday, 9am to 6pm EST.